Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I think I just sat on a teste...

... is probably not the best way to start a post... but guys... come on... you know what I'm talking about. Ladies... be glad you don't have that problem.


Got some sleep today after my almost all-niter at the Borgata. It's the Wednesday before Turkey Day... biggest bar night of the year... I'm 29 yrs old and staying home... by choice. Some friends are coming over and we're going to throw back some booze here and watch some tv. Plus it gives us a chance to get the kids together to play so we don't really have to watch them. They can go lock themselves in their room and play with all the new toys that the lil one got for her bday last week.
WTF???
Watching the movie "The Zodiac" right now... I thought this was the movie with Jake Gyllenhall (lead actor from Jarhead)... I was wrong... that was the movie "Zodiac" (2007). This is "THE Zodiac" (2005) with one of the Dr's from "Grey's Anatomy". WTF?? Did someone see THE zodiac and say... "HEY... I GOT A GREAT IDEA ABOUT A MOVIE!!"

Back to Back Omaha Hi Hands







Happening immediately on my other table in back to back Texas Hold'em hands...






Nothing spectacular, but interesting RNG...


This one was fun...


Nothing like Flopping the rocks... and then drowing to runner runner.



Time to keep cleaning the house, almost time to forget tonite!

beepbeep

No comments: