Sunday, November 25, 2007

Freerollin' into the 750K on FTP

6:00pm

Started out with a bang!

All the money in at the flop...





Yay... down to 240... no where to go but up!




So, why not... it's HAMMER TIME!!!

This was moments later... how do I not go broke here? We checked it all the way to the river... i bet minimum of 50, he min raises, and I just call.

Ah well... on we go... shortstacked with a mountain ahead of me...
8:55pm

Out. about 3400 in chips. I was up to a little over 4100 after I doubled through the donkey Dabop sitting to my left who slit my throat and left me for dead early on.

BB vs SB coin flip... I had the PP... he had the Ace. No love for the PP.

I wasn't going to sit around with blinds and antes = 1050 per orbit. If I was going to give myself a chance to make any real money I had to get close to 10k so I could start playing again. This win would have put me around 8k and on my way... but... no love... I called Heads (you always call heads)... it came Tails.

gg me.

beepbeep.

Best of luck to Mike_Maloney who was sitting 75th in chips with 24k when I busted. He's the last BBT2 Weekly champ standing... go get some!

2 comments:

post said...

hey , tonight (sunday )im hosting a bloggerment on Full tilt at 10pm EST , its a $20+2 bounty tourney ...$15 of the buyin goes towards the prizepool and $5 goes towards each persons bounty , you get $5 for each person you knock out, password is thepokergrind , hope to see you there...alot of our fellow bloggers will be there so it should be a nice turnout

corron10 said...

tough first hand....