Monday, April 27, 2009

Boy oh boy... and girl...

Just passing along the best wishes to all my friends from years gone by (and by that I mean the fantastic days of high school that no one wanted to be in and everyone wishes they could all go back).

My friends Tom and Erin just had their first baby this past week, a girl named Lillian Elizabeth,
Jason and Jenn had their little boy the prior week, Bennett Alexander (his initials are B.A.R... superb!),
Kerrie and Stephen had their second child the prior week as well (I feel bar because I forgot his name... I was at a beer festival when I heard the news... don't hate),
and Jon and Michelle had their first boy back on Nov 4th... William Paul.

Congrats to all of my friends with new additions and best of luck to all those with expecting additions.

Bar hopping has now been replaced with season passes to Sesame Place. shrug.

No comments: