Monday, December 21, 2009

"Do you know what fore-play is?" 'No." "Good, neither does El Guapo."

Another Christmas season comes upon us and it finally feels like it's here. I guess the 18 inches of snow really changed my mood. Friday, just one week before X-mas, I still didn't have the mood in me even after buying the tree and getting it ready for decorating. Only now, Monday, 3 days before xmas eve, do I actually feel like it's Christmas.

Ski Patrol starts for me tonight, which means I get to ski on my unwaxed, unsharpened skis because I was procrastinating once again and didn't get them tuned up. I did try though, and when I walked in and told them I needed them within the week, they just laughed at me. Luckily it's only a 3-hour shift tonight, but I still won't be able to get them done before my first weekend shift next Saturday because the shop will be closed on X-mas.

Now, I am re-hanging the banister Christmas lights because my first quick attempt was to simply twist them around the railing... but that didn't work out so well because the aren't just one string of lights, they are connected on both ends to actually create a loop... it's like two strings of lights tied together at the ends. It really limits my options.

Time for some lunch. And with that, comes the conclusion to "The Three Amigos." I enjoy my afternoon movies and my internet updates on Mondays. Today is like my Saturday.

Happy Holidays to all, except to those I don't like... but they don't read this anyway.

No comments: