Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Drummer Hero?

The new Guitar Hero World Tour came out. They re-stole their idea back and added a drum set and microphone. The microphone is allbut useless to me and my friends (although the 5 year old loves to scream "Beat It" from MJ). The only reason I got GH instead of RockBand2, is because they added the drums to GH. After reading lots of previews (especially the youtube link below), I made the pre-order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGL0BHUlPfE

This is the first Guitar Hero or RockBand game that I own, and until Metallica comes out in 09, it'll probably be the last one I pay for. Not because it sucks, but because there are already 4 other games out there that have hundreds of songs on them, and all I have to do is borrow them from friends.

The drum set is tough to catch on to. First of all, because I can carry a beat in the car dashboard, but not on a drum set. Add in the footpedal and my arms are like 2 fighting octopi.

I'll put an average of an hour a day on the game to clear my mind of daily stress. The rules are up though, no playing it while I can be spending time with the woman. (Except for the first night, of course, but that's a given... if it wasn't... someone text her and apologize for the male of the species)

Speaking of... she's asleep. I should be playing.

beepbeep.

No comments: